[Homeroast] Taste test Quest

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 09:37:15 CST 2011

Start of first crack was at 10 minutes after introduction of the beans.
coffee was dumped at  15 minutes  15 seconds after the beginning of first
crack. Coffee was dumped after a few snaps into second. As stated previously
First crack was weak with little chaff. I am beginning to suspect there were
some backed beans in the batch. That is why I am thinking of increasing the
heat of the initial ramp.