[Homeroast] Not sure how to fix this

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 13:38:55 CST 2011

Get the Behmor as close to the fuse box as possible.  Reduce the batch
size to 11oz or less.  Preheat the Behmor on the highest setting for
2:00 before putting in the beans.  Make sure the "cold" bean temp is
above 70 degrees before you put them in the basket.  Per the
instructions, the Behmor is NOT to be run via an extension cord.  If
you have a multimeter you can use it to check the voltage.  If you
voltage is below 116 VAC then you have a problem.  My voltage would
drop to 119 while roasting.  I roast 15 feet from the fuse box and my
voltage was 122VAC with nothing running.

Good Luck.