[Homeroast] It came! It came!

Frank Parth fparth at mac.com
Fri Jan 28 15:59:45 CST 2011

(yelled to the "Da Plane! Da Plane!" from the old Fantasy Island TV show)

My QM3 arrived! The directions seem to be translated from the Chinese into English and could use some improvement, but
the steps are there.

Now, do I wait until the rest of the equipment to plug the QM3 into my Mac laptop and start logging? Or do I just go
for it?

Patience is not one of my stronger points, so I'll probably just go for it and start using it this weekend. I can
justify that by telling myself I'll have to get comfortable with the machine before it makes sense to start collecting
data logs.

Damn. I better order some more beans.

Frank