[Homeroast] Graphing your Roasting Profiles

Jim Sutton jsutton at sutton.org
Fri Jan 28 12:44:45 CST 2011

Joe:

First, I'd say Allon certainly has the technical knowledge and coffee
roasting knowledge to be a great resource.  I hope to absorb more of the
roasting technique and experience  while I play with more of the mechanical
parts to make a controllable DIY roaster.

For your graphing interests, I'd point you to a very active thread over at
Homeroasters.org on an Arduino/TC-4 controlling/graphing product which is
supported by both hardware and software development.

Links:

Hardware:
http://www.homeroasters.org/php/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=1774
4-channel TC meter and data logger project

Software:
http://www.homeroasters.org/php/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=1989
Kona Roasting software

Jim