[Homeroast] First time post

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 28 09:35:33 CST 2011

On Jan 28, 2011, at 5:05 AM, Allon Stern wrote:

> * caveat *
>
> I am comfortable working with 120VAC. If you are not at all experienced with electrical wiring, either take the time to learn properly, or find someone to do the 120VAC work for you. Design for safety. This stuff can kill you.
>
> -

Just before I reached this part of your post I concluded that this was interesting but a bit beyond my level of knowledge.  Even though back when we moved to Alabama in the 70's we bought 68 acres and in a little over a year I built a log house on it.  The only work I hired someone else to do was the electrical wiring and when they finished I discovered that it did not work so I read up on it and fixed it.

If it works really well you might work with Behmor to provide a super control accessory.

   pecan jim