[Homeroast] (Rescued) First time post

Ken Schillinger ken at whidbey.com
Thu Jan 27 13:37:37 CST 2011

Welcome Scott,
I have no experience with a fresh roast. I went from cast iron skillet to
popcorn popper to Cafe Rosto and on to the Behmor. I truly enjoy being able
to produce consistent roasts, and easily change the profile for different
roasts.
If my Behmor went bad today, I'd be repairing or replacing it ASAP.
Best regards, Ken