[Homeroast] First time post

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 13:18:04 CST 2011

I went from hot air poppers to a Behmor.  Tried HG/BM but didn't work (bad
heat gun?).  Started with perf pizza pan in Convection Oven but Wife
squelched that quick because of the smoke.  Roast occasionally over campfire
with old fashioned wire mesh popcorn popper.

I would not hesitate to buy a second Behmor, if necessary.  I picked up mine
refurbished (has a 2007 date on it) and I've logged 200 roasts in it since
Feb 2009.  I don' t know how many roasts the previous owner put on it, but I
could tell it had been used.  I had a problem with the drum and fixed then
replaced the heating wire in the afterburner twice, but it's built like a
tank and with BehmorThing it's easy to use.  I've dreamt of upgrading to the
Quest M3, but I think that'll have to wait for an unexpected financial
windfall sometime in the future.

-Chris