[Homeroast] First time post

silas coelho silascoelho1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:35:32 CST 2011

Scott

I took that path few years ago, and I dont regret at all. The main reason
for me was that I was looking for a way to roast more then just a few ounces
on each batch, and ability to control the roasting process with an improved
precision, and this is exactly what Behmor offers. Another driver for me was
the ability to properly control each bath and my 'green beans warehouse
(!!!)', and I found the Behmor Thing (little piece of sw) that does exactly
that.

Once in a while , I still go back to the I Roast for very specific, very
small batches, but for sure my I Roast time is over.

Grato/Regards
Silas

Contritionem praecedit superbia,
et ante ruinam exaltatio spiritus (Prov 16:18)

http://silasmcoelho.com/