[Homeroast] First time post

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Thu Jan 27 09:08:21 CST 2011

Welcome lurker!That's exactly what I did. Upgrade from the fresh roast to the behmor. That was years ago.  Why are you thinking about upgrading?My primary reason for the upgrade was to roast more and more control over the roast.  To be honest, I don't think I ever really got a good hand on the settings on the fresh roast.The behmor for me was a lot easier to catch on with.  I think you'll be happy.
Michael BB'ham, AL