[Homeroast] Coffee Fest, Chicago-February

silas coelho silascoelho1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 10:05:27 CST 2011

Michael

I went to the last one only, it is true more oriented to industry, but you
can find some good stuffs there, and surely helps to know the trends.

I will be back there this year again

Grato/Regards
Silas

Contritionem praecedit superbia,
et ante ruinam exaltatio spiritus (Prov 16:18)

http://silasmcoelho.com/