[Homeroast] I'm back! Anybody miss me?

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:02:13 CST 2011

Hey, Scot!! Good to 'see' you back! I remember we had some great off-topic
food discussions
that drove the on-subject-java-police bonkers.

I'm on the *hooray for student loans* bandwagon. I lift my cup and salute
eternal debt so
I can drink this cup, (and other little things, like pay the rent, and
basically exist, haha!)

I'm still drinking my stove-top homeroast (talk about generosity on this
list - I swear it was
due to the generosity of peopleon this list that enabled me to keep drinking
my homeroast
for nearly a year of hard-times. Still thread-bare here, but happy and
trying to pay it forward,
a tiny bit at a time). And still baking biscotti (maybe not as much these
days) & I'm now living
in a community that has so much variety in ethnic foods it's fantastic -
haven't found any good
pierdogis here - yet - though. ;-).

Glad to see you back!

Lynne