[Homeroast] Oops.

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:54:34 CST 2011

Here Here RayO. This should be at the top of all homeroast posts.
"..............don't roast unattended."
Little roasters are fully capable of burning down houses same as the big
boys.  Although If the uninitiated or someone unfamiliar with SM's list
buys a table top roaster from the appliance store off the shelf that is
marketed by stocking it next to a "set it and forget it" drip
brewer................... you get the jest.
Thanks Tom for being the primary educator for many of us.
JoeR