[Homeroast] I quit fighting and gave in

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 18:40:29 CST 2011

Welcome to the dark side!

Omega HH806. Artisan Software. And thermocouples from Eric Svendson. There is a google group for the Quest or check Home Baristia

This morning I roasted 2.5 pounds in less than an hour full control including everything but cool down.

The Artisan makes roasting with control it will blow you away

All done on my MacBook Pro

Good Luck

Hank.