[Homeroast] OT or ? : Here Comes $4 Gas, $5 Cups of Coffee - Newsweek

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:14:44 CST 2011

Tom,
I can't thank you enough for researching and posting this information. Like
the Cowboy and Indian days, it was crucial to watch all the smoke signals to
determine your next move. Stand and fight or cut and run. Both could be
dangerous and especially the choice in the middle. DO NOTHING.
Honestly I don't have the time to read much of anything. When it comes to my
favorite Love and Passion I pay attention to all signals and comment.
Thank you again Tom.
JoeR