[Homeroast] Hot water kettle

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Thu Jan 20 16:33:29 CST 2011

I too am really reliant on the Pino. In fact it heats quicker than
the Bodum Ibis and then it holds the water at temperature if I am not
quite ready when the water is ready. It's been a godsend for cupping.
I use it instead of heating up my wasteful 220v Bunn hot water
machine. But I think you are looking for something smaller, just for
12 oz. ? I traveled with the Mini Ibis, and it is good for that. I
bet there are other things out there I don't know about - I guess
after finding the Pino I stopped looking.
--
-Tom