[Homeroast] Hot water kettle

Jeff Bensen jbensen-0007 at xemaps.com
Thu Jan 20 15:59:32 CST 2011

I'll give a hearty 2nd to the Pino. Been using one for several months
now, and I like it better than the Bodum. Stainless. Has protection
in case you boil it dry. Will hold water near a preset temp until you
need it. Seems well made.

BTW: Are you the same Brad Baker that blows sax in the Ron Pirtle Quintet?

-- Jeff Bensen
    Palm Bay, FL