[Homeroast] Thirsty?

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 08:57:07 CST 2011

They will, most likely, fill it w/milk or cream, and lots of sugar, I'm
sure. Ugh. The diagram hurt my stomach!

Makes me think of that animated film - forgot the name - was set in the
future, and no one walked anymore. Everyone was obese & drove around in
scooters, not even thinking for themselves.

Almost scary, isn't it?

Lynne