[Homeroast] Thirsty?

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Wed Jan 19 01:58:48 CST 2011

Yeesh--who the heck would want to choke down a quart of cold coffee or iced tea at a time? (Then again, I suppose anything's possible). I guess they had to call it Trenta because "Big Gulp" was already trademarked. Maybe this falls under the "t.m.i." category, but perhaps it ought to be sold with a discreetly hideable collapsible empty cup for the aftermath.