[Homeroast] Thirsty?

Laura Carey laurajcarey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:40:45 CST 2011

I actually went on the St**b***s website and found a Trenta that is 31oz.
under the nutritional facts, but I only see it listed under the iced coffee
section and Tazo Tea:
  Iced Coffee with Milk
<http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/brewed-coffee/iced-coffee>230 calories
_OUCH! That would be like a meal in its self.

The officials have reported that the new cup will be 31 ounces and it cost
only 50 cents more than the usual 20 ounce Venti size.

In their official statement, St**b***s has stated that the Trenta cups will
be available at 14 states. Moreover, these super sized cups would be
available only for cold drinks and for iced coffee. The coffee giant has
already began selling the Trenta cups in the Southwestern and Southern U. S.
states and in California, Trenta will be available on February 1. The cups
will be offered at nationwide shops of St**b***s Corporation from May 3. The
spokesperson of the company said that St**b***s Corporation is offering
bigger sized cup owing to the customer demands. The company made the
possible groundwork before launching these bigger sized cups.

Anyway, it does look like this official and that they have already released
the Trenta 31oz size...
But, I'm going to stick with my home roasted, ground, brewed SM coffee!

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 10:32 PM, miKe mcKoffee <mcKona at comcast.net> wrote:

> Maybe a gag but don't think so. Search "Starbucks Trenta" and you'll get
> endless hits with articles by every major (and minor) news s

ource. Seems