[Homeroast] Thirsty?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 00:32:44 CST 2011

Maybe a gag but don't think so. Search "Starbucks Trenta" and you'll get
endless hits with articles by every major (and minor) news source. Seems
being test marketed in 10 States. If it IS a hoax, it's a brilliant free
advertising hoax for the Charbucks name. And if it is a hoax, highly likely
perpetuated on the down low by the Mermaid herself. The one link I couldn't
find was an official announcement from the Mermaid. Doesn't mean it isn't
there, just didn't find it scanning 22 pages of Google hits before I gave
up....and found nothing on Starbucks.com news release section going back 3
years....

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/