[Homeroast] Two QM3 roasts of Limoncillo Pacamara DP

sci scizen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 21:00:59 CST 2011

Thanks Allon!
I'm definitely going to nail the Jimma by reproducing these results in the
Q. There's gonna be a lot of coffee drinking going on.

Ricky: yea there are lots of variable to watch and the ramps are different.
Still, if I had to point to the one variable that makes the most difference,
it would be the EOR BT temp. The difference is noticeable with the FC+
cooking off some of the fruitiness of this great DP coffee.

Ivan