[Homeroast] Quest first roast

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:59:04 CST 2011

Bob:
great post I am a bit jealous since my QM3 arrived over a month ago I have
not been able to use it; first the broken wrist and cast and now not being
home.

With permission from all of you who have posted here about the QM3 I would
like to take a lot of the thoughts and repost them to
http://www.homeroasters.org/php/news.php  if no one minds, all credit given
to SM for initial posts!

thanks,

ginny