[Homeroast] Staying with the Behmor

Brad Baker b3jazz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:10:05 CST 2011

As much as I would like a new roaster with the features and control of
the QM3, when I read that its optimum load was 1/4lb I decided to
stick with the Behmor for now.  I usually roast about 3lb/wk and am
looking to cut down the roasting time doing it. I'm still looking for
that just-right drum type sample roaster capable of doing one to two
pounds back-to-back.

I've even been considering the small Sonofresco, though I read that it
doesn't do so well with decaf beans.  She demands decaf and I must
comply.

--
---  b r a d  b a k e r  ---\\