[Homeroast] Quest first roast

Steve Sakoman sakoman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:37:43 CST 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Barry Luterman <lutermanb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Steve I just used your profile and it was almost spot on for my roaster and
> garage. The roast looks beautiful.Thank You I now have a starting point.
> Thanks so much Barry

I'm glad it worked for you!

I've found this is a good starting point for a new bean.  After a
roast or two at this profile you'll know whether you need to tweak it
to suit a particular bean, but this profile seems to be average for
the bean type I buy.

The Quest is pretty repeatable in my experience, so it makes it much
easier to stop the roast "just before second" because you pretty much
know when that is going to happen :-)

Steve