[Homeroast] latest Tiny Joy

Andy Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 20:01:17 CST 2011

I, too , have preferred washed coffees from places where washed is traditional
and dry processing is an "experiment." In the case of Brasil, however, DP is
traditional. There may be washed Brasils, but I don't think I've ever tried one.

I'm looking forward to reading the new Tiny Joy article, which will be soon,
because I'm placing an order tonight.

Andy