[Homeroast] Latest Tiny Joy

Tom Ulmer tom at transtate.us
Fri Jan 14 08:00:59 CST 2011

I read this issue of Tiny Joy as it arrived with my shipment and it seemed
to me Thom was expressing some regrets rather than condemning the DP itself.
It is my hopes as well as it seems yours (and many others I suppose) that
his ambiguity in this regard does not reflect in the purveying of these
coffees.