[Homeroast] Pulled the Trigger

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 19:43:35 CST 2011

Work and a North Alabama freak 9 inch snow storm has kept me busy.

GREAT Choice.  I absolutely love  mine.  You can go stock, but I would
be surprised if the upgrade bug doesn't bite you.  I have done an
exhaust, a funnel, and have a data logger hooked to my Macbook Pro.

I am roasting the best coffee in ten years.

You can go where ever you want with your roasting now.