[Homeroast] Pulled the Trigger

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 16:24:50 CST 2011

Don't let the cold stop you.

I'm getting good results with my Quest in an unheated garage where the
ambient temp is regularly below freezing.  I make sure it is well warmed up
and have a small quartz heater blowing warm air towards the intake port.

it seems to work fine.  i can get 1C in 6 minutes with 1/2 lb load if I want
to.