[Homeroast] Pulled the Trigger

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 15:08:35 CST 2011

BS Garley,
I totally agree. If we price shop there would be no need for Tom's greens or
homeroasting. We could just by ground roasted coffee in a "seal" bag down
the street. Coffee Gods forbid....and
Slap me to the grounds for saying that.  Please don't 86 me folks I was
having flashbacks when I bought instant Sanka many years ago because it was
cheap. The quality attainable now is priceless. This topic just reinforces
for me that life is not so much about the cost of our journey as it is the
quality of the experience.
Joe