[Homeroast] Pulled the Trigger

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Wed Jan 12 12:30:45 CST 2011

It makes a marvelous conversation piece.  It's actually too pretty to mess up for roasting!  :)

Let's see if your reaction is the same as mine.   It's a lot smaller than I ever imagined.  In fact it almost looks like a toy!

Beautiful craftsmanship.  I can't wait until it warms up enough to use mine.  Too bad I don't have a "man cave" to roast in!

Enjoy.

Bob