[Homeroast] Rocky or Vario?

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 05:34:45 CST 2011

Good question, MiKe.

Probably no more than 10 or 20 pounds, actually. .

Kyle at Baratza had just sent me a hot spare Virtuoso and return shipping
instructions for my original after I made the foolish mistake of thinking I
could grind green beans in it (stupid brainfart and don't ask :)). Thanks
again, Kyle, btw, for really extraordinary customer service!
So my comparisons were being made with two grinders that were essentially
new.

Doug