[Homeroast] Emergency overtime session

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 03:27:56 CST 2011

Hi, Justin,

Thanks for your post!  I'm beginning to look at roasts in terms of time to (whatever) event, be it 1st, 2nd, EOR) and it is great to see your data.  I must've missed something, however.  What roaster?  (Did I miss the clue of "the BBQ lid lift trick) (Does it mean you are roasting in a BBQ, or lifting some other lid?).

Don't get me wrong: whatever lid you lift is absolutely your choice.

Happy Roasting,

robert yoder