[Homeroast] QM3 arrives today!! My first blush review.

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Tue Jan 11 13:51:24 CST 2011

Thanks for the comments Ivan - It's really good for me/us to hear the
Pros and Cons from a fresh perspective. Of course, the most important
feedback is what we get over time, and as we use them ourselves. I
also had 5 220 volt models made and am taking one to Ethiopia in a
couple weeks for roasting in the field! Should be fun - I will take
some pictures. Definitely watch those hot surfaces - the dump chute
on the front got me once! -Tom

-Tom