[Homeroast] QM3 arrives today!! My first blush review.

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 12:45:07 CST 2011

Jealous you may be miKe. Sounds like from all the roasting folk moving to
the "Q" we should be jealous. Home roasting is finally getting to were we
wished it was when we started with poppers.
I'm stareing at my 18K 5kilo 1975 Probat and thinking about ordering one or
two of these sweet little units so customers can see how "almost" anyone can
enjoy the craft and sweet joy of fresh roasted coffee. With Tom's cream of
the crop beans and one of these unit's, damn I'm going to check my bank
acct. now.
To all of you who now own one of these babys  please keep us posted to your
trial's and tribulations as you move into the wonderful world of craft
roasting.
Cheers,
Joseph