[Homeroast] QM3 arrives today!! My first blush review.

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 23:19:26 CST 2011

Congratulations, Ivan!

I had worried that the BMT probe wouldn't really reach into the beans with a 125G load.  Does that probe respond appropriately with the little batch?.  Do you use some kind of external light source to see into the window?  How did you choose settings for your first roasts? What kind of time to 1C.  "THREE TO FOUR MINUTES" 1C-2C interval!!!.

"Procrustean Profile"!!! Perfect!

Please let us know how it goes!

Happy Roasting,

robert yoder