[Homeroast] Rocky or Vario?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Mon Jan 10 11:28:34 CST 2011

Question, when you did the comparison about how many pounds had been ground
through the Virtuoso, the Vario. If for instance the Virtuoso had 50 pounds
already run through it while the Vario almost new would not have been a
valid comparison.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/