[Homeroast] Rocky or Vario?

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 02:16:53 CST 2011

FWIW, I had a Virtuoso and a Vario in my kitchen side-by-side for short
while. I was, as some here might recall, brewing for a vacuum pot, mostly
dark roast coffees.

I personally noticed that the Vario produced a more consistent grind than
the Virtuoso, and the cup I was producing was noticeably sweeter. All
subtleties, but the difference was noticeable to me.

Just my $0.02

Doug