[Homeroast] Exotic Coffee Filter

Captain CowPie Coffee at vpx.com
Sun Jan 9 10:58:34 CST 2011

I received the metal disk for the Aeropress a few days ago. I have been searching for something like this for a while. I have been experimenting with it for a few days, and have made my grind coarser to compensate. The only thing I would change would be smaller, denser holes.

I will report back when I have more time to experiment with it.

Vince