[Homeroast] mystery roaster?

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 09:48:13 CST 2011

Hmm, I think there's a home built halogen roaster with a wonderful
label/plate on it. The Zen roaster, I think.

I had to, John, I just had to... :-D

Here's another video from mozart7201 on Youtube. This one shows a fluid
roaster with a drum roaster under construction in the background to the
left. Nice shop... But a very skilled enthusiast, I still think.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mozart7201#p/u/3/fGjteFMFNOU

John