[Homeroast] Coffee cup tradition winners!!!

Ray Tolar raytolar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 13:44:02 CST 2011

My cup arrived yesterday. John its gorgeous !! Thank you

I was very surprised when I opened the package, I was expecting well a
coffee CUP but inside was this gorgeous espresso cup.
I have just started to really play around with espresso about a month
ago (Gagga Classic/Vario grinder) so I broke it in today with a double
shot of 6 day post roast Moka Kakir followed by 3 more  <:-) .

Regards Ray