[Homeroast] Exotic Coffee Filter

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 13:02:30 CST 2011

I'm using the Kone too, picked it up for family sized pots.  It'll Chemex 1+
liters in three to five minutes where I was getting seven to nine minute
pours with paper.  It has some sediment and let's the oils pass through, and
the taste is good.

I'll be using it tonight for a family gathering, but I need to roast up some
coffee first.

They also make a metal Disk out of the same material for the AeroPress, and
a valved funnel to use the Kone as a full immersion brewer (like a clever
coffee dripper).

-Chris

Pecked out on my mobile phone.
On Jan 8, 2011 10:52 AM, "Greg Hammond" <greg.hammond at mac.com> wrote:
> I am using the Coava Kone. It hasn't replaced the Espro Press for my
wife's brewed coffee, but when we or she wants more than one cup, it is
handy.