[Homeroast] Quest M3 is headed my way!!

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 12:20:10 CST 2011

Going to wait for the weather to warm up a bit before I buy mine. I got
spoiled living in Hawaii
all those years and roasting outside.The Behmor was my backup roaster but it
seems to do well enough if I use it indoors when my wife is not home. The
Hot-top is showing it's age and I am convinced I need all new toys for my
new house and coffee room.