[Homeroast] my first real roaster!

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 22:59:23 CST 2011

My studies suggest most Italian espresso blends are the antithesis of most
top modern American espresso blends. Most specifically intentionally
pre-rested or staled if you will for maximum usable consistency life, high
notes having little to no place in Italian espresso blending. Consistency
and long shelf life over dynamic complexity in the shot.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/