[Homeroast] my first real roaster!

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:27:09 CST 2011

I think Italians are highly talented roasters and blenders. Some of
The top shelf imported ones I've tried(mostly the northern lighter
ones) are very good but very different. Thick, heavy base notes making
the best of less than top beans. Their abilities to quite successfully
incorporate robusta's in fairly high proportions leave my attempts in
the dust. I'm glad to have american style espresso's but once in a
while I like something like Essse Caffe Selezione Masini.