[Homeroast] my first real roaster!

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 10:43:02 CST 2011

Mike I would say a 30 year or so myth does not die easy. We have at least 10
to 20 years to re-educate a *$ generation which I came out of as to what
good espresso comes from.
I do this educating on a daily basis. It warms my heart when a new customer
tells me we don't go for the dark oily stuff like in the bins across the
street.
Joe