[Homeroast] Quest M3 is headed my way!!

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 00:02:03 CST 2011

Yeah, don't believe it's been UL certified for home use. Definitely don't
see any UL on the label pictured. Oh no, it's not UL certified for home use!

Anyone who has purchased one and is now afraid to use it at home, I'll
kindly alleviate your fears :)

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/