[Homeroast] Quest M3 is headed my way!!

Frank Parth frank at fparth.com
Wed Jan 5 10:00:37 CST 2011

Ivan,
I haven't gotten one yet. I keep checking CoffeeShrub but their web site said for a long time they were out.  I just
checked and they have them in stock again.

I e-mailed the manufacturer and asked who distributed in the US. They told me to contact Sweet Marias! I sent an
e-mailto Tom to see if he was going to carry the Quest but haven't heard back yet.

Frank