[Homeroast] Garage Roasting Was: Re: New Classic Espresso Blend - Resting Time

Jamie Dolan jamiedolan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 10:20:31 CST 2011

> Wait another day and try...

I'll have to wait a few days now to try it when it has rested for 3.
We went through the full pound of the New Classic Espresso blend in 1
day.

When roasting with the Behmor, I found the smoke smell pretty potent.
I was thinking of trying to roast in the garage.  It is only 10
Degrees F outside now.  Suppose to be a high of 28, so it might get to
40 in the garage if I'm lucky.

Any chance I could roast with the Behmor at 40?  Would it change the
roast time significantly?

Thanks
Jamie