[Homeroast] New Classic Espresso Blend - Resting Time

Sergio Kusevitzky sergio_kuse at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 07:58:06 CST 2011

Jamie,

Taste is absolutely subjective and the best way to learn a rule.... is just to
try.

Wait another day and try...
Wait another day and try...

Simple, effective and personal.

Sergio
"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"
"Por favor, considere su responsabilidad por el medio ambiente antes de imprimir
este mensaje"