[Homeroast] For Sale: Gaggia "New Baby"

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 20:32:39 CST 2011

Well, with permission from our hosts and the request that replies be made offline, I am offering up for sale my 2 year old Gaggia New Baby.  would like to sell locally, but will ship for actual shipping costs.

Clean, reliable, quick heat-up time, I am including in the sale: a tamping mat, synesso triple basket, blind basket for backflushing, the standard double and single baskets, and spare shower screen.  I have converted the portafilter to bottomless and kept machine maintained perfectly.

$250.

-Justin